Over Moms Knees Spankings Should I Still Get Over The Knee Spankings?

Should I still get over the knee spankings? - over moms knees spankings

I am 13 years old and my mother was still wiping buttocks to the knee with a wooden spoon, if I am in mine. I only 1 night stay until the end of 2nd Actully I think they earn 2 pounding from time to time, but his 2 are considered so embarrassing for my mother when she hit my butt panties. I wish I could stand. but I'm sure the same mistakes again and again, after having his knee. now my butt is still red and painful. wat u think about my punishment?

9 comments:

Notyetkn... said...

I do not believe a word of your question.

Mark B said...

I think this is interesting. Ok, I think it's a little old for this, but I agree with beating a child, if necessary, but it sounds like you crossing the line from discipline to abuse, most often leaves, whether it defines a brand, then there abuse. if what you say is true, he crossed the line. Share your age, I too agree that it would be better, and not the removal of barriers.

Good luck

janey N said...

At your age, the shame, a slap on the knee pain. I teach at the knee of my father until the age of 16 years. Just be happy your mother lashes on his jersey. My father sent me on my bare butt. Much more annoying!

Erin said...

Explain your classroom spanking is nothing, and I agree with the others, education is a concern.

Ellie said...

I'm 13 and U 2 are better than me. I always brush the hair from my father naked! Not on your knees. When on my a ** on fire brush until I could not keep up. OMG it hurts for days.

Anonymous said...

You're too old for that.
Your mother likes the beating is not taught, nothing but fear.

♥ι'м тнє gιяℓ ωιтн тнє тαzєя said...

EW.

__A_YAHO... said...

It must be old. you ought to be an aunt or close ..

Kali said...

in 12 and I give them, as sometimes on bare skin

Post a Comment