World Of Rollercoaster Tycoon Error ALl My Computer Games Crash At Start Up?

ALl my computer games crash at start up? - world of rollercoaster tycoon error

Hey everyone,

I bought a new computer from scratch to build new, this is to build my first system, and I was very happy when all the material be2 seemed perfect. I'm running Windows 7 in this setting:

965 AMD Phenom X4 Black Edition 3.4GHz Socket AM3
Gigabyte GA-MA790XT plate UD4P
PowerColor HD 5770 1GB GDDR5 Dual DVI Display Port to HDMI Out PCI-E Graphics Card
Maxtor Hard Drive 1 TB SATA II 7200RPM 32MB Cache
Crucial DDR3 4GB Premium
Black Edition 700W PSU
Samsung SH-S223 22X DVD ± RW
In one case, NZXT Lexa S
To a 32 "Samsung LE32B530P7WXXN Connected via the HDMI port

The games I'm trying to play are:

Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition
Fort Zombie
Rollercoasterr Tycoon 3 Platinum

I also have:
GTA IV
Left For Dead 2
Sims 3
Grid
I downloaded it so far, because the first three games does not really do not see much sense.

As I told you I was connected and installed Windows 7, which also appears work done so far on TV, but when I try to play that broke the game either crashes in the facility and report or go to the TV says no signal "

I have some knowledge of the computer world, but not enough to solve this problem for me. I searched Google a bit to find an answer, but what I found is not helpful or does not work. I tested the GPU and the race and 32 degrees Celsius (I've heard, orGraphics in an accident can cause problems). Suggestions would be helpful, I am very angry about it because there is no fixed answer I can find.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment