What To Do When You Have A Swolen Apendix Why Is My Abdomen Always Bloated And Pushing Out?

Why is my abdomen always bloated and pushing out? - what to do when you have a swolen apendix

I drink lots of water every day, I exercise 4-5 times a week and do my best to eat healthily, flatulence, but still looks and feels. I feel slight discomfort and pain after their attempt and strive in the stomach. Am I pregnant? Should I remove my system? I heard your colon can get an accumulation of bad food in, and that you can make inflated. Or is it my training from? Perhaps Swol my muscles and push me. I have no idea. What reasons are common and what I can do or take to reduce the swelling?

6 comments:

too_b_ur... said...

Hey girls,

I have the same problem, the swelling can be very unpleasant. But do you ever have your colon checked by your doctor or might intestines?
I think that if they have meat and dairy products, as well as many complaints and bloating. So I stay away from these two products and get my iron and protein derived from spinach and fish.
More ... could be that if your belly clams, which are characterized one of these girls, the basic forms, but as others might have only a six-pack stomach, followed by the air work. Also undergoing a Pap test, which s also the possibility that a swollen uterus, May, who also signs of swelling and discomfort, which could sometimes be a very dull pain lasting a fewHours. I think it's time for a complete physical girls.
Good luck to you!

Orlando5... said...

Aliens?

sheepesh... said...

Could it be PMS. I did the same thing.

chiefs fan said...

You could prego or it could simply be PMS or stress. If you do not have time, you should get a HPT and test.

Lucifer said...

They probably have a lot of gas. Vegatbles give me a lot of fuel, so stay away from them. Milk is bad for me.

wildhors... said...

The products of sodium bicarbonate as the commercial bread. Because I was a Sunbeam bread machine yeast bought, is an ingredient instead of baking powder. Feel not expanded to two months. Also regular exercise also. I am wheat bread house twice a week and think I have less swelling and more energy without gaining weight.

Post a Comment